Monday, October 30, 2023

 Reinventing the Wheel !


I always heard this line, Reinventing the wheel but never realized its actual application. Today I suddenly remembered my Blog which I have not been writing for quite a few years. Then I searched the net and got my blog ! Lo, my blog is still there, methinks, as if I discovered something unique !

 Reinvented the wheel ?

I wanted my grand daughter Ananya to read a blog I wrote about her on July 31,2010 ! When she was 10 months old. She asked me " I will check your blog and read it, Thaata, are you still writing ? "

That made me curious. Yes, why not I revive my old habit of writing my blog ? Not a bad idea.

Today the world is aghast with the war on in the middle east between Palistine and Israel on the Gaza strip, mad man shooting in the U S on innocent people,killing them mercilessly and so on. More and more voilence everywhere.

Will peace ever return to this planet ? Or will humans annihilate themselves to destruction ?

God save this planet and these senseless humans who have grown mad with their achievements of destructive weapons ?

Parsa Elder

No comments: